The Prosthodontic clinic offers a full range of clinical services to patients. Patients requesting prosthodontic treatment are able to choose from different options. Treatment is available through prosthodontic faculty dentists or the graduate prosthodontic students.
GRADUATE PROSTHODONTIC CLINIC
In the graduate prosthodontics clinic, patients receive care by residents who have obtained their DDS degree and are receiving advanced training in the specialty of prosthodontics. Residents are instructed by faculty who are specialists in prosthodontics. The clinic invites prospective patients to look at the list of clinical services, which offer a full range of comprehensive treatments.
PROSTHODONTIC FACULTY CLINIC
In the prosthodontic faculty clinic, patients receive care by faculty who have already obtained their DDS degree and advanced training in the specialty of prosthodontics. You may schedule a consultation appointment with the faculty provider you selected. The clinic invites prospective patients to look at the list of clinical services, which offer a full range of comprehensive treatments.
To schedule an appointment, please call 734-763-3326.
If your dentist would like to refer you, visit External Referrals.
- Crown and bridge restorations
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns and bridges (tooth colored crowns and bridges with metal)
- All-Ceramic crowns and bridges (limited indications)
Esthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Combined Prosthodontics - Attachment retained removable partial dentures (are attached to crowns with invisible special parts)
- Single Tooth Replacement
- Partial arch treatment
- Full arch therapy
- Guided Surgery
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
Plan to arrive 15 minutes early.
When you arrive, check-in at the reception desk in the Graduate Prosthodontic Clinic and, if you have insurance, give your insurance information to the receptionist.
Please also bring recent radiographs if you have them.
The following forms should be completed by you and brought to your first appointment:
- Registration Form
- Health History Form
- Consent Form - (read only) Electronic signature required at registration
- Temporary Consent Form for Adults with a Guardian and Minors - Are you bringing someone who has a guardian that is not available for the appointment? Ask the guardian to complete this information so you can bring it to the patient's appointment.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your first visit will include radiographs (if none are brought), health history, and dental history. At this time, the providers will propose a plan of action to address your dental needs. If appropriate, the providers will also outline a cost estimate of your care at the School of Dentistry.
FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
We accept most major dental insurances. Call for more information or view the Insurance Information Sheet for details.
1011 N University, Room 3376
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Phone: 734-763-3326Validated Parking Available
Follow signs to Patient/Visitor Parking in the Fletcher Parking Structure.
Go to Directions and Parking for more information.