To schedule an appointment, please call 734-764-1568.
Oral and maxillofacial surgeons care for children and adult patients who require a full spectrum of needs, from routine tooth extraction to complex surgical repair.
If you are a referring physician, please use one of the following referral forms:
- Head and neck cancer
- Tumors and cysts of the jaw
- Cleft and craniofacial deformities
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Misaligned jaw
- Facial injuries
- Facial pain and mandibular joint (TMJ) disorders
- Reconstructive dental implant surgery
- Dental extractions, including wisdom teeth and preparation for dentures
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Parking slip for validation
- Registration Form
- Health History Form
- Consent Form - (read only) Electronic signature required at registration
- Temporary Consent Form for Adults with a Guardian and Minors - Are you bringing someone who has a guardian that is not available for the appointment? Ask the guardian to complete this information so you can bring it to the patient's appointment.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The first visit will be for an examination and to discuss the treatment plan. Treatment will generally start on the second appointment.
FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
We accept most major dental insurances. Call for more information or view the Insurance Information Sheet for details.
1011 N University
1st Floor Information Desk
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Phone: 734-764-1568Validated Parking Available
Follow signs to Patient/Visitor Parking in the Fletcher Parking Structure.
Go to Directions and Parking for more information.