At the Graduate General Dentistry Clinic, care is provided by dentists pursuing graduate specialty training. With services ranging from routine treatments (cleanings, exams, x-rays, fillings) to advanced specialty services (same-day crowns, implant restorations, veneers), the Graduate General Dentistry Clinic can serve as a one-stop dental clinic.
To schedule an appointment, please call 734-764-1532.
The Graduate General Dentistry (Restorative) Clinic accepts referrals from all departments and clinics at the School of Dentistry as well as external referrals.
For referring dentists, please provide your patients with their most recent x-rays and implant information. Electronic copies can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exams, x-rays, cleanings, and fillings
- Crowns and bridges
- Tooth colored crowns in a single appointment
- CAD/CAM and Digital dental procedures
- Complete and partial dentures
- Dental Implant treatment
- Cosmetic dentistry, tooth whitening, veneers
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
The following forms should be completed by you and brought to your first appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Copies of recent x-rays, if applicable
- Implant information, if applicable
- Parking slip for validation
- Registration Form
- Health History Form
- Consent Form - (read only) Electronic signature required at registration
- Temporary Consent Form for Adults with a Guardian and Minors - Are you bringing someone who has a guardian that is not available for the appointment? Ask the guardian to complete this information so you can bring it to the patient's appointment.
If you are accompanied by a family member or friend and would like that person to be involved in discussing your care, please print, complete and return the Family Members and Friends Involved In Discussing Patient Care Form.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The first visit will be for an examination, x-rays, and to discuss the treatment plan. Restorative treatment will generally start on the second appointment. The clinic's dentists consult with attending U-M faculty. Given the academic nature of the clinic, longer appointments may be possible as compared to a private practice.
FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
We accept most major dental insurances. Limited financing may be available.
Clinic hours are Mon-Fri from 8:15 am to 5:00 pm, closed from 12:00-1:00 daily.
1011 N University, Room 2328
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Phone: 734-764-1532Validated Parking Available
Follow signs to Patient/Visitor Parking in the Fletcher Parking Structure.
Go to Directions and Parking for more information.