- The U of M is leasing Konica Minolta printers
- To get a list of printers for lease contact Dental Informatics at 3-3318 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To add or remove a printer to your print choices contact Dental Informatics at 3-3318 or send a message to email@example.com
What is MPrint and how do I access that?
- MPrint is U of M's web based printing service
- All U of M faculty, staff and students can use MPrint wherever they are on campus
- To use Mprint in the Dental school, go to mprint.umich.edu and search for Dental Building