The deadline for submitting Research Day abstracts has passed.
Review the instructions carefully. Click on the link below to access the Research Day Abstract Form.
- Please fill in the information below, observing the following guidelines:
- Please, do NOT use ALL CAPS!
- Titles must be less than 150 characters.
- All authors must be listed
- Abstracts are limited to 2000 characters and should contain:
Objective of the study
- Abstracts that do not meet these qualifications will be sent back for revision. For more information on what the abstract should contain guidelines area available here
- Individuals are permitted 1 (one) abstract / poster submission as presenting author.
PLEASE NOTE: You will receive a confirmation email once you have submitted. Please check your spam or junk-mail for this confirmation. Also, ask your faculty mentor to check for their confirmation.
Any questions please contact email@example.com
Poster Printing Information
- A new set of templates for large format posters and presentations has been created and posted to MiTools. The link to access the templates is: https://mitools.dent.
- Please see the poster preparation guidelines attached to this email.
- If posters are larger than the template guidelines, they will be folded and will not be allowed to run over to another poster board.
POSTER PRINTING: vouchers are available in the Office of Research (G306) to those participants who are in a School of Dentistry degree seeking program. Post Doc poster printing will need to be supported through their labs.
DEADLINE FOR POSTER PRINTING: For those participants who will be having their poster printed within the School of Dentistry by Ken Rieger, you must have your final poster and voucher to Ken by February 7, 2014. Ken will not accept any printing after this date. Please do not wait until the last minute. If there is a back log for printing, Ken will print on a first come first serve basis. (Ken Rieger - firstname.lastname@example.org - Room: 3052)
POSTER DROP OFF & TAKE DOWN: Posters can be dropped off to the Office of Research until 2pm on February 18, 2013. If you do not get your poster to us by this time, you will be responsible for hanging your own poster. All posters must be hung by 10:00 am on Wednesday, February 19th.
*All presenters are responsible for taking down their own posters by 4:30 pm on Research Day (Wednesday, February 19, 2014.)
More Poster Information