To schedule your first appointment, call the Patient Admissions and Emergency Services (PAES) clinic.
734-763-6933, option #5 OR
888-707-2500, option #5
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment
- Your first appointment is to evaluate the best option for your dental care (a provider will be assigned following this visit)
- X-rays are taken at this time (not required if a recent set can be provided)
- You are not billed for the initial screening other than the fees for x-rays which are generally estimated to be $85.00
What You Must Bring:
- Photo I.D.
- Current dental insurance card or Medicaid Card
- Information for billing - patient's Social Security number, date of birth, employer, group number
- Cash, check, or major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex)
Your assigned student dentist, specialty resident or staff member will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- You will receive a comprehensive oral examination and treatment plan
- We will discuss with you an estimate of the time and cost for the recommended treatment
- Financial consultation is available
For information about billing and insurance, see Fees & Insurance