Call 734-763-6933 or 888-707-2500, select option #1
Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Weekends and after hours care for current patients only
Contact the appointment office: 734-763-6933 option 5 - or - 1-888-707-2500 option 5.
Contact the appointment office: 734-763-6933 option 5 - or - 1-888-707-2500 option 5 to be directed to the appropriate person.
Patients of Specialty Clinics
If you're being seen in a specialty clinic, please contact that clinic directly:
Graduate Specialty Clinics
- Computerized Dentistry: 734-764-1532
- Endodontics: 734-764-1540
- Hospital Dentistry: 734-936-5950
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery: 734-764-1568
- Orthodontics: 734-647-8824
- Pediatric Dentistry: 734-764-1523
- Periodontics: 734-763-3325
- Prosthodontics: 734-763-3326
- Restorative / General Dentistry: 734-764-1532
Dental Faculty Clinics
- Cone-Beam Computed Tomography Imaging Service:
- Dental Faculty Associates:
- Orthodontic Faculty Practice:
- Pediatric Faculty Practice:
- Room B390, 1011 N. University Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1078
- For record duplication: 734-764-6152
- Fax: 734-615-7040
If you would like a copy of your records, we require a release form. You will need to download the form below. Print, complete and return by fax, mail or in person to Central Records.
Sending radiographic documents to Patient Services
- X-Rays can be sent via email to: Dentalrecordcopy@umich.edu
Are you a guardian for a patient? You must bring documents with you to prove that.
The following forms should be printed and completed by you prior to your appointment to bring with you.
- Registration Form
- Health History Form
- Consent Form - (read only) Electronic signature required at registration
- Temporary Consent Form for Adults with a Guardian and Minors - Are you bringing someone who has a guardian that is not available for the appointment? Ask the guardian to complete this information so you can bring it to the patient's appointment.
If you are accompanied by a family member or friend and would like that person to be involved in discussing your care, please print, complete and return this form at your next appointment.