- Hormonal controls of bone remodeling
- Anabolic actions of parathyroid hormone (PTH), parathyroid hormone-related protein (PTHrP) and their dependence on the PTH-1 receptor and AP-1 transcription factors to evoke their anabolic actions
- Impact and therapeutic potential of PTH in craniofacial osseous wound healing
- The role of PTHrP and the bone marrow microenvironment in the pathophysiology associated with skeletal metastasis
- Interactions of hematopoietic cells and PTH/PTHrP actions in the bone microenvironment
Video Abstract from Laurie McCauley on recently published JBMR paper entitled "Proteoglycan 4: A dynamic regulator of skeletogenesis and parathyroid hormone skeletal anabolism."
NJEM Video - In a new study at School of Dentistry, researchers show benefits of using osteoporosis drug for periodontal patients.
Laurie K. McCauley, DDS, MS, PhD
The William K. and Mary Anne Najjar Professor
Dean, U-M School of Dentistry
Research Lab Specialist Lead
Post Doctoral Research Fellow
Periodontics Master's Student