Robert W. Browne Orthodontic Clinic
1011 N. University Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Now accepting new patients of all ages. For an appointment or information, please call: 734-615-8899.
DMD: University of Pennsylvania
DMD: Harvard University
BDS: University of Nairobi
The University of Michigan Department of Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry is recognized internationally for excellence in orthodontic teaching, research and patient care. Our full time faculty members currently treat patients Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings in state of the art clinical facilities within the Robert W. Browne Orthodontic Clinic.
Practitioners of the University of Michigan Orthodontic Faculty Practice are available to provide a wide variety of orthodontic services for the correction of tooth and jaw irregularities. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment is offered for patients of all ages. The full range of treatment available includes standard orthodontic appliances, invisalign, esthetic appliances, interdisciplinary approaches, management of patients with temporomandibular joing disorders, and combined orthodontic/surgical approaches where appropriate. Our practice philosophy involves customized treatment plans optimized to suit the needs of each patient. Emphasis is placed upon maximizing both dental function and facial esthetics.
The First Appointment
- A faculty member will examine you or your child to discuss benefits and the most efficient timing for orthodontic treatment.
- Prior to treatment, complete diagnostic records and a treatment conference will be held.
- At that time you will have an opportunity to ask questions and discuss various options for treatment.
- Invisalign and esthetic appliances (clear brackets) are available.
- Your orthodontist will be happy to discuss these options with you.
- Because each family’s circumstances are different, individual payment arrangements may be made by speaking with our front office staff.
Schedule an Appointment
- Please call 734-615-8899, Monday-Friday from 8:00 am- 5:00 pm.
- Our reception staff will be happy to speak with you and to answer any questions that you may have.