Conflict of Interest Disclosure and Management
For further details, download pdf file: Conflict of Interest Disclosure and Management
|School of Dentistry employee requirements
- To disclose and manage any real or potential conflicts related to U-M position, including outside interests, conflict of interest, value and conflict of commitment
- Basic rule: If you or a close family member are involved in activities with an organization or person that might affect the decisions you make in your job, disclose the relationship and manage it!
|How do I complete my disclosure?
- Employees involved in research are also required to disclose any conflicts of interest in eResearch
|When do I disclose?
- Upon hire and annually thereafter
- If there are substantial changes to the nature of the activity.
|What happens after disclosure?
- Review to determine if there is a real or potential conflict of interest
- Management plan detailing actions that must be taken in order to allow the activity to continue
- Conflict of interest may be prohibited