Blue Jeans Video Conferencing
What do I need to know about Blue Jeans video conferencing?
- All faculty and staff can have a user account.
- Conference participants do not need to register, but will need to download and install a browser plugin. The plugin download link will be sent in the meeting invite.
- Blue Jeans conferences are accessed via a web browser or phone call.
- Blue Jeans conferences can be recorded.
- You can show documents, images or video files.
- Chat / text window is available.
- PHI cannot be shared or discussed in a Blue Jeans meeting.
How is Dental Informatics (DI) Supporting Blue Jeans?
- DI Helpdesk staff will assist in getting you started.
- DI has webcams that can be borrowed.
Video Conference Camera
Dental Informatics can loan you a video conference camera if you are in need of a camera for your conference. That camera can be requested from this form